CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 4, 2010

**FAREWELL DISNEYLAND**

Just after midnight on the way out of our last moments of Disneyland we snapped a few last pictures...
My kids had never seen midnight in their lives...and after a FULL week of partying at Disneyland they were beyond pooped out...

See...I told ya!
Cooper fell asleep leaning on my mom while waiting 5 minutes for the shuttle. He didn't even remember getting on the bus let alone leaving Disneyland the next morning!
Here is the worn out group...trying to keep our eyes open long enough to see the hotel
Even our little Madysen who has to have a whole routine to go to bed fell asleep on my lap waiting for the bus. Honestly I have never seen two kids look more tired...we just wanted to milk every last second out of our trip
The next day we slept in and drove to Mesquite. We swam in the pool and soaked in the hot tub till we were half asleep, then headed to Smith's to buy dinner and breakfast for the next morning.
_ _ _ _ _

We finished up our drive on Sunday and were happy to get home and sleep in our own beds!

_ _ _ _ _

We had such a seriously wonderful time. Traveling with Mom, Grandma and Grandpa was so much fun and we couldn't have asked for a better trip! We had a blast and I would do it again in a heart beat! Now if I can just catch up on my laundry...hmmmm!

_ _ _ _ _

I am gonna need another vacation...soon...really soon!

1 comment:

Crystal Nelson said...

It looks like you had a blast. Welcome home and catch up on that laundry will ya?

Love ya and miss ya!