CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 22, 2010

Some More Felt Food For Ya!!

My obsession with felt food has continued so I figured I would share with you what I have been up to. I went to project night a few days ago and made quite a few new fun things!

A full breakfast...waffles with syrup, bacon and

(If you decide to make any, I used a pipe cleaner in the bacon so I could make it bend and curl like bacon :)
For those who prefer a pastry breakfast I made Pop Tarts!
Even my sister got into the felt food spirit and made a plate of truffles!
Way to go Kiki!
These were the simplest things I have made. Bowtie pasta! Wah lah
Hope you all are hungry for some felt now hehe!

1 comment:

Christee and Austin said...

Those felt food are a TON of work! I'm surprised you didn't show the "cupcake" ha ha!