CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 15, 2010

One Happy Customer

So now that Judd is 3, I am finally getting around to decorating his room. I wasn't sure if I was going to put him and Cooper together and have a toy room, so his room has been a plain white empty slate for years now! But since the basement now holds all our toys, I decided it was time! I found a great deal on a bed and an adorable hand stitched quilt that I fell in love with! Once the seed was planted, I clearly wasted no time! Yesterday I went and picked up the bed and bedding, came home and painted with Matt and then put the room together! The room isn't done, but having a big beautiful bed and paint makes a huge difference in there! Haha! And of course...he is in love!



It still needs lots of decorating but he is loving it! Gotta love a happy customer!

No comments: