CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 14, 2010

Glitter Toes Once More

Last week we had a glitter toe party at my house! It was super fun and good to see so many friends!
Everyone chose a different color and every single set looked amazing!
I love these on little girls! Aren't they almost TOO cute?
I made a table of treats including orange truffle bars, banana bread and gooey chocolate cinnamon bites! Head on over to my food blog weheartcupcakes.blogspot.com for the recipes!

It was so much fun we are doing it again this week! If you wanna come stop by between 12-9 Thursday the 16th at my house! We would love to see ya!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Holy cow! You're a blogging machine, girl! That was a fun time, the kids loved the movie, and I love my toes! And I WILL be heading over to your food blog for that orange truffle bars recipe. Drooling right now just thinking of them... hmmmmmm.