CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 8, 2010

Imma Witch & Frank E

When I posted my Halloween decor I had several people comment on my adorable witch and frankenstein! My mother hand makes EVERY part of her adorableness and sells them at boutiques. The problem is that no one we know ever has the chance to get them because they sell out within the first hour! She is having me put them up on my blog so anyone can let me know if they would like one before taking them up to her boutique...so
YOU GET FIRST DIBS!!!
She wrote this to give you an idea of what kind of cuteness we have going on here!

THE DOLLS ARE READY!!!!

So many people ask me for my Halloween dolls- they sell out so fast in the boutiques, I dont get a chance to show them to friends and family, so I decided to show them on a few blogs/face books before they go to the boutiques!

I make them all completely by hand. Hours and hours go into each one. Each doll is one of a kind, with lots of detail and handwork. The witches are over the top adorable, they each have their own personality! Her name is Imma Witch- hee hee! She is kind of a Diva witch.....She has lace up, black patent boots, pantaloons in coordinating colors, a petticoat to keep her dress nice, and full! Some have ceramic buttons that I have hand made and then- the crowning glory ( and my favorite part to make) each are decked out for their big night in their favorite "hat- coutoure"! The hats take the cuteness level up a notch!

Imma's friend, Frank E., sports hand painted buttons, handstitching, hand sculpted nose,lace up boots and some of the shirts coordinate with the witches. He has lots of detail, and lots of personality! They make the perfect couple!

They are each $45.00 I only have 6 Frank E. 's and 13 Imma Witch dolls-

If you see one you like, be quick, so you're not dissapointed-
THEY GO FAST!
I hope all of you have a Happy Halloween, and a wonderful fall season!

Cindee

Imma Witch #1 ***SOLD***
Imma Witch #2


Imma Witch #3

Imma Witch #4

Imma Witch #5 ****SOLD****

Imma Witch #6

Imma Witch #7

Imma Witch #8

Imma Witch #9

Imma Witch #10

Imma Witch #11

Imma Witch #12

Here is a close up of some of the details. Her adorable bloomers and petticoat!
Her boots are vinyl and hand laced! SOOO Cute!!
Each hat is different and unique to each Imma Witch!

Last but not least, the cutest
 FRANK E.
you'll EVER see!
If you are interested please leave me a comment, call me or email me!
Thanks everyone!
Love--
Amanda

No comments: