CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 15, 2011

{Typo and Cavities}

So sometimes when you do things electronically
what you really mean to say gets lost in transmission.

- - - - - - - - -

Just a for instance...

 That was the card that came with my birthday flowers. Matt ordered them online and the awesome clearly non-English speaking hispanic man didn't dare give the electronic mess up a try. I mean seriously, how does someone who can't even speak English well enough to know that #39ire is not a word get and keep a job in UTAH haha!
- - - - -
 Oh well...although the message was meant to be super sweet (and is) its sentiment was lost a lil in Spanglish translation :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On another note, today was the first time one of my children has had to have a cavity filled. We had to BE there at 7:30 and she sailed through it like it was nothing. They did a super job and she has never felt any discomfort through the entire process. I am so glad...I never want my kids to be afraid of the dentist. And I hope we are clear of cavities for a great long time after this!

I can hardly believe the summer days are less than a week!

I feel like this summer flew by faster than any of the others ever have.

I went to the Parade of Homes over the weekend and I am filled with ideas on redoing some little things that will add so much to my home. I love to feel inspired and to paint. Nothing is more lovely than fresh new paint. I just wish I actually enjoyed the painting part...:)

I will keep you posted on my progress! For now, we are going to live up our last few days of summer vacation and cherry hill! 

XOXOX
Me


1 comment:

Michelle said...

So funny! Poor Matt at least he gets credit for trying! We are planning on CH after lunch tomorrow maybe see you there!