CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 18, 2010

***Happy 10th Anniversary***

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our TENTH anniversay!!!
Yeah for us!

I love my hubby with all my heart and I thought I would share just the first 100 reasons why:
  1. I love him and he loves me...it just works
  2. He is 6'9" tall and I can wear any shoes I EVER want
  3. He takes good care of me whenever I feel yucky
  4. He lets me make endless honey do lists for him
  5. He eats any and all of my recipe "inventions"
  6. He adores our children and vice versa
  7. He provides for us so I can be home
  8. He has a wonderful temperment
  9. My parents, sisters and family ADORE him
  10. He sticks up for and defends me
  11. He still has the "HOTS" for me
  12. He lets me sleep in the middle of the bed
  13. He's better now than when I found him
  14. He is very smart
  15. He lets me be silly
  16. He looks HOT even in his 1992 Civic
  17. He lets me decorate without any opinions ;)
  18. He supports me in whatever venture I come up with
  19. He always notices when I wear something new & compliments me
  20. He loves the gospel of Jesus Christ
  21. He has taken the role of spiritual leader in our home
  22. He can cook...WELL
  23. He writes me sweet love notes/cards
  24. He never complains that his ironing isn't done
  25. He will rub my feet...even if there is nothing in it for him
  26. He is always willing to try
  27. He is a fantastic teacher
  28. He has let me see him cry
  29. He thinks it is OK that I am obsessed with vaccum lines
  30. He lets me call him chicken...10 years baby
  31. He handles the garbages...solely
  32. He snuggles with me whenever I am chilly
  33. He has given me 3 beautiful children
  34. How yummy he smells with cologne on
  35. He dusts my fans
  36. He can wipe a windshield without walking from side to side
  37. He loves the scriptures
  38. He understands I need time "OUTTA HERE"
  39. He usually does what I ask of him
  40. He respects me & teaches our kids to do the same
  41. He holds doors open for me
  42. He lets me ramble when he'd really like to be asleep
  43. He is PATIENT
  44. He holds my hand while we are driving
  45. He says I LOVE YOU at the end of every call
  46. He knows I think washing dishes is SEX-HEEE!!
  47. He loves his sweats in the winter and his basketball shorts in the summer NO MATTER WHAT
  48. He lets me pick out his clothes whenever we go out 
  49. He rarely says no to a tickle fight with the kids
  50. He's not afraid of PDA. When we're in public, people know I am HIS
  51. He always remembers by birthday and holidays
  52. He looks amazingly hot in a tuxedo! Ow!!!
  53. He is no longer afraid of pink or glitter
  54. We finished our basement as a TEAM
  55. He lets me have the remote most of the time
  56. He will go to chick flicks with me
  57. He tolerates shopping of some sort on nearly all our dates
  58. He plans for his retirement
  59. We dream of our future together
  60. He still plans to take me on a honeymoon
  61. He lets people know I am his #1 and not to mess with that
  62. He has become more assertive over the years
  63. He is only mean & onry on the court
  64. He is willing to buy tampons when needed
  65. He has the most gorgeous green eyes
  66. He still thinks him being naked gets me in the mood :)
  67. He will watch the same movies over and over with me
  68. He is a fabulous BBQer
  69. He cuts the lawn diagnally because I mentioned once that I love it that way
  70. He always plays with our kids-mostly on all fours
  71. He holds my hair whenever I have the stomach flu
  72. He is MINE all MINE for eternity
  73. He looks hot with a pencil behind one ear covered in saw dust
  74. He always checks in with me to see how my day is going
  75. He lets me sleep in instead of himself 99% of the time
  76. He has genuine love & respect for my parents
  77. He NEVER makes me kill bugs
  78. He plays with my hair
  79. He's not afraid to take all three kids places alone
  80. He is a HARD worker
  81. Before calling for help, he ALWAYS tries to fix things himself
  82. He is an excellent picture hanger
  83. He can't beat me at Dr. Mario-just everything else
  84. He doesn't complain when waffles are for dinner
  85. He still thinks its funny to "tackle" me
  86. He tolerates being teased about the "STAR OF 04"
  87. He lets me decorate for Christmas the 2nd week of November :)
  88. He tells me he's proud of me for any small domestic success
  89. He still winks at me and makes my heart skip a beat
  90. He likes to sing to the radio with me
  91. He always gets up early to snow blow in the winter
  92. He let me pretend the first 5 years of marriage I couldn't make stroganoff so he had to
  93. He pretends my stretch marks do NOT exist
  94. He can master any electronic device in under 30 seconds
  95. He is very good at offering & giving service
  96. He always thanks me for making dinner
  97. He is a faithful and diligent "noise checker outter"
  98. He served a faithful LDS Mission in Zimbabwe
  99. He makes me feel special NO MATTER WHAT
  100. He loves me back -- despite ALL my flaws


Here's to Eternity baby! I love you with ALL of my heart!
Love -- Your Sexy Wife
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal Nelson said...

Happy Anniversary you too! You guys make an amazing couple! Congratulations! You guys rock!