CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 1, 2010

We've Been T.P.'d

This morning we woke up to quite a mess.
- - - - -
Toilet paper across ALL THREE levels of our house.
- - - -
It was strewn absolutely. every. where!
It seemed to be a trail...so the kids were all over that!
We followed it down both sets of stairs, around the entire playhouse...
Before we knew it we were walking in to the food storage room to find...
HER
OUR ELF IS BACK!!!
- - - - -
Miss Hollie Berry has returned!
Santa sends her to watch over our kids and make sure she reports on just how good or naughty they are being before his big night on Christmas Eve!
Isn't she the most darling elf?
- - - - -
Just like my kids I have to remind myself how darling she is as she gets into ALL KINDS of mischief around my house. The toilet paper is only the BEGINNING I am sure
With Hollie here it is official that Christmas is HERE!!!
- - - - -
I love Christmas! There isn't a single thing, other than how exhausted my poor husband is ALL the time, that I don't absolutely adore about Christmas! Hope you all are just as excited!
- - - - -
And for those who braved Black Friday...WASN'T IT WORTH IT?!?! HAHA

1 comment:

Martie said...

Amanda! I LOVE the little Christmas cheer that you've put in your blog!! The snow just makes me ever-so happy :D Like always you seem to be having so much fun :) Merry Christmas!!