CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 25, 2010

Lil Update

WOW!!!
- - - - -
I am BEYOND impressed how many of you were interested in my coupon adventures! I am telling you what, there is no high like a coupon high so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
- - - - -
I PROMISE I will post asap with tons more details so you all can start on your coupon journeys too! I have confidence you will all be coupon divas within a few weeks!!
- - - - -
Today, sadly, I just lack the energy.
- - - - -
I just got back from the doctor again. For the love I am sick of that scene. I have NEVER felt this horrible in my life. I keep trying to pretend I don't feel like I am about to die, but all honesty, death may have been easier than this pain. Thankfully, they FINALLY know what is wrong with me.
- - - - -
I was up all night in terrible pain. I had Lortab in me and it was not TOUCHING the pain. So I called and got in first thing this morning. I was sent to get a CT scan and once that was done the answer to all my pain and suffering was pretty dang obvious.
- - - - -
I have a freaking 5 CM kidney stone. The pipe that it is trying to go down is only 2 CM hence the pain from ... well yeah there. I am again on SERIOUS pain meds trying to get it to do its thing but on meds I am completely incoherant. My life rocks.
- - - - -
Thank goodness for my beyond wonderful husband who brings my meds, rice bag, water, phone etc and has had to take off a billion hours to help me in this mess I am in. He has been wonderful and helped me in every way he possibly can. But he can only do so much...
- - - - -
I honestly wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy.  Child birth was like a walk in the park and didn't last for 4 weeks either.
- - - - -
Enough complaining though...just thought I would let you all know. Keep me in your prayers pretty please and we will rock the coupon world asap! Promise!
- - - - -
xoxoxo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe you finally know what is wrong! Sorry it is a huge boulder but I am glad it isn't one of the other scary things you were worried about. Hope this is over soon!