CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 11, 2009

Some Christmas Memories




We have had a very busy week full of cousins and fun. Two days ago Santa and two of his reindeer were at Weber State for a few hours and we were able to visit them. We played reindeer games and ate candy canes! The kids had a blast!

This is Blitzen. The kids voted him as their favorite!


For the first year all three kids were excited to see Santa! They were each given candy canes and lots of pictures with Santa!

That was our Wednesday! Thursday we continued the fun with more cousins, decorating sugar cookies and making ornaments and candy reindeer!






Judd was so covered in it he had to have a bath...haha!

After dinner we bundled up and went to walk through Layton City lights. My kids were freezing but loved finding all the different animals! Then after we put the kids to bed JT, Melissa and I finished frosting the cookies. Clearly JT won with his lovely red eyed angel!



We have had a very full house but lots of fun. I am so grateful to have family close around us all the time, but especially this time of year! I love Christmastime and all the fun traditions that we have every year! I am so grateful for my sweet family and the joy they bring into my life. I am also grateful that the cookies are all eaten and gone...hehe!











No comments: