CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 11, 2011

You busy?

Today we had an experience that just made me chuckle.

And realize how modernized my kids really are haha!



- - - - -
Madysen wanted to play with a friend afterschool. I told her to call her friend around the corner and see if they could play together. A few minutes later she came upstairs telling me that our phone is broken.

"WHAT?!?"

 "HOW DID YOU BREAK OUR PHONE?"
(I like to refer to myself as mother of the year in these moments)

- - - - -

She shrugged her shoulders and said,
"I dunno. I just dialed the numbers and it started going
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

- - - - -
Then I realized that was just a sound she had never heard before.

The rest of us just call it the BUSY signal

:)

Crisis averted.
Phone is in tact.
Laughter spilled out of me.
Lesson learned hehe

No comments: