CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

So it is official.

I am completely and utterly and entire week behind in my life.

I am redoing Miss Madysen's room for her bday next month and it is truly taking over my life. Luckily...it is turning out amazing in every way but I'll share that tid bit with ya in a few days! :)

But now that St. Patty's day is a week in the past....here is our fam's lil celebration!
We always go green in every way possible on the big day!
- - - - -
I made a chicken and artichoke pasta dish and magically turned it all green ;)
Obviously we each wore green...

And Juddie got this fun frame at preschool in honor of the celebration!

We all had a super fine time.

It always makes me laugh each year how nervous the kids are to eat "GREEN" food.
Thankfully they dive right in eventually!
Then we finished it off with pistachio oreo pie!
It was very fun and as always we had a great time!

Hope you all did too!

2 comments:

Natalie Murray said...

You are always so clever with your holidays! I'm such a boring mom and never do anything but I love seeing what other people do!

Crystal Nelson said...

Too cute. You always go above and beyond for holidays! I am sure you kids will cherish these memories!