CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 15, 2011

The Par-Tay

Judd's birthday parties were super fun...and yes he had two!
- - - - -
On his acutal birthday we had a family celebration!
- - - - -
We made homemade pizza (no cheese of course) and a new recipe for a cake I found that he could eat!
He so loves being sung the Happy Birthday song!
- - - - -
I sang it to him more than a dozen times throughout the day!
Oh man...my baby is FOUR!!
Mr. Judd hasn't had an actual cake since his first birthday when we didn't know of his allergy yet.

Not that I haven't tried...but finally this year I found a vegan cake for him.

Poor kid...trying to find a cake with no egg or milk products wasn't easy!
- - - - -
But alas...thanks to the lovely internet...we had success!
But I dunno...
- - - - -
Do ya think he enjoyed it haha?!?
The next night we had friends and family over for cake and presents!
- - - - -
Big Brother Coop always has to be super close on the action...ya know just to "help" Judd out if needed ;)

One of his favorites was this toy... even if he didn't understand what it was right away!
- - - - -
It throws the ball for a dog so he can play fetch without actually touching any dogs!
PERFECT!!!
Our friends were so generous and gave him a whistle and gum...which he loves!
- - - - -
And as long as he plays in the basement...I don't mind either haha :0)
He got all sorts of fun things...but as always...loved his cologne.
- - - - -
Some kid I have here....at 4 already thinks he needs to smell good for the ladies!

What am I getting into here?!?!
He had fun, as did we!

Happy birthday buddy!

We ALL love you!
xoxox

No comments: