CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 24, 2010

Are You Ready?

It's. Almost. Here!!!
Are you ready for BLACK FRIDAY?!?!
- - - - -
I could NOT be more excited!
- - - - -
Already, last night, I woke up thinking of all the DEALS!
- - - - -
I have a problem...but I don't care! I cannot wait to get out there and bask in the glory of buying all the things I already was going to purchase at half the price!
- - - - -
This year we don't even get to go to bed...finish the big dinner, play a few games, RE-OBSESS over the ads, have dessert and HEAD ON OUT!!
- - - - -
So C'mon...how many of you are going and WHAT are we most excited about?!?!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You crazy girl!! I was just telling my mom, grandma,and sis in law about our amazing halloween party...showing them the pictures on your blog!! I hope you had a great thanksgiving!!! You'll always be the hostess with the mostest to me!!