CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 8, 2011

{ Saturday is a special day }

Today I realized what a true nerd I am.
- - - - -
We started our morning going to soccer game after soccer game. Then we came home and Matt asked me what I'd like to do. I got a big grin on my face and exclamed...
"CLEAN! WINDOWS TOO!"
- - - - -
To say the least, he wasn't super thrilled (or shocked either hehe). But as the wonderful hubby he is, he got out his walkman (yep he STILL has one of those for am radio purposes) and got to work.
- - - - -
We scrubbed.
We scoured.
 We washed WINDOWS.
I vaccumed curtains and shelves (oh how I love my vaccum).
Washed fingerprints off of...well EVERYWHERE.
Then I decorated my porch for Halloween. It is now 8:30pm and we just fed the kids, put em to bed and are trying to figure out what WE should eat for dinner.
- - - - -
My hunger is secondary to my joy of my house sparkling. My salty pretzel candle is filling my house with the yummiest smell ever and I am sitting on the couch basking in the loveliness that is a TRULY super clean house.
- - - - -
See. Told ya I was a big nerd.

xoxox ME

1 comment:

Crystal Nelson said...

iPods now have a radio function on them--FYI. I use mine on my nano some times.