CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 30, 2010

Surgery and Summer Camp

So in two hours I am off for kidney stone surgery. Boy I hope it all goes smoothly. More than anything I am worried about the anesthesia, but its all part of the deal. Pray for me!
- - - - -
I wanted really quick to let any of you who I haven't already know about my friend's AMAZING kids summer camp coming up in a couple weeks. If you need something fun fun fun for your kiddies to do this summer come check her out at
I am going to help her and it is going to be super fun! Kids will be learning and playing and lunch is even provided! So give her a call and sign em up!
- - - - -
I am off to get ready for my BIG day! Hopefully on to the road to feeling like my self again real soon! Thanks for all the love and support all my family and neighbors have given! We can't thank you enough!

Photobucket

1 comment:

TheAdamBarlowFamily said...

I hope all goes well! Good luck!

Love ya!

Lydia